Lenovo P770 comes with a 3500mAh battery.
Modern day smartphone manufacturers really don't care about the battery-life of their phones that had been a crucial factor in the old mobile phones. Except for the Motorola Razr MAXX HD that was introduced recently, most of the smartphones don't last more than two days of battery-life even you are not a hardcore user. Now Lenovo has also gone to the battery game and introduced their latest product P770, that has a 3500 mAh battery, which has 200mAh than Razr MAXX. The powerful battery promises the user to have a talk time of 29 hours and the standby time of more than a month. The phone also have some good specifications and here are some of them.
Lenovo P770 Specifications
- Networks: 2G: GSM 3G: HSDPA
- Display: 4.5" 540x960pixels, 245ppi.
- Processor: Dual-Core 1.2 Ghz, Cortex-A9
- GPU: PowerVR SGX531
- Memory: 1GB ram, 4GB storage, microSD slot.
- Camera: 5 MP with video recording.
- Secondary Camera: VGA
- Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth, HSPA.
- OS: Android 4.1, Jelly Bean
- Weight: 161 g.
- Battery: 3500 mAh Li-Ion.
This phone also supports dual sims. The phone is bit on the bulky side because of the extra battery power it packs. The display is also kind of a let-down. But if you are a hardcore user and fed up of the battery-life of your phone this is a good option for you. This is only available for Chinese market, but it would be released worldwide in the near future.