HTC DROID DNA Gets Released
DROID DNA is the latest release of the Taiwanese tech-giant, HTC. It is a Verizon exclusive device but the images of the global version of this device, HTC Deluxe, is already out. This is one of the fastest, if not the fastest, Android device up-to-date. This beast carries more performance than the most of the tablets out their in the market. The specifications of this would make any tech savvy person's mouth water. Here are the specifications of DROID DNA.
DROID DNA Specifications
- Networks: 2G: GSM/CDMA, 3G: HSDPA/CDMA, 4G: LTE
- Display: 5" Super LCD3 display, 1920x1080pixels (1080p), 441ppi.
- Chipset and Processor: Qualcomm MDM615M/APQ8064 chipset with quad-core Krait 1.5GHz Processor
- GPU: Adreno 320
- Memory: 2GB ram, 16GB storage (11GB User Accessible), no microSD slot.
- Camera: 8 MP with 1080p video recording.
- Secondary Camera: 2.1 MP with 1080p
- Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth, HSPA, NFC.
- OS: Android 4.1, Jelly Bean
- Weight: 138 g.
- Battery: 2020 mAh Li-Ion.
The only thing that a person could point a finger here is the lack of a memory card slot. But yet, for me, this is the ultimate phone yet. The Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset with the quad-core Krait processor, the 2GB ram and the Adreno 320 GPU would make any application run smoothly on this beauty. Here is the comparison between the quadrant benchmark results of Galaxy Note 2 and the DROID DNA.
As we could see, this is possibly one of the most powerful smartphones yet. Though this is only a Verizon device yet, we hope that the global release, HTC Deluxe, would also be available soon. Till then, HTC Droid DNA is the smartest one in the Android family.