Monday, October 15, 2012

Blogger Stats have been reset worldwide.

The Blogger Account Details have been reset.

                                           Today when I logged in to my blogger account I found that all my blogger account stats have been reset. I post a question in the Blogger forum about the issue and found out that Blogger users world wide are having the same problem. Check whether you are having the same issue. Now it is like the blog is starting from beginning. No stats, no details and no way to find out which articles were favorite unless you are using Google Analytics. Hope that they'll find some kind of a solution for this soon.
Blogger Stats Down

2 comments:

  1. Happy to say that they've found a solution and all the stats are back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this post with us. It's really an amazing post. Keep posting the good work in future too.
    business loan for bad credit

    ReplyDelete